Custom Skins and Modules

mseiwald

Hey Guys,

because some of you had asked about my modules i have decided to share some of the modules that i have created for hellenic airways as payware.

Currently the following Modules are released:

• Company Routes Search
  • Vacancies Administration
  • Executive Flights Division

I'll release a few more modules within the next day when i get the chance to have the Hellenic Airways styling removed from the templates and to change some functions to make it work on standard phpVMS installations. Besides that i'm still offering phpVMS skinning at crazycreatives.com.

You can get the stuff at Crazycreatives.

Please understand that all modules are payware as i originally had them written for use at my own VA hellenic airways or to be included in custom phpVMS skins for crazycreatives customers only and i'm just releasing them because of the many requests.

For support please use the ticket system at crazycreatives.com to get the fastest possible response. If you want some more features included in any of the modules just open a ticket. I van make minor adjustments for free. More complex function additions or changes will cause an extra charge.

best regards

Manuel

• Like 1

All modules which i had planned to make public are now available on my site (see link in my post above). Some other stuff will remain exclusive to Hellenic Airways for now but i'll maybe publish them sometimes in the future. Some modules like the Departure TV Board seem to be taken from free modules available here on the forums but the code used on my module is completely different...it not only allows to select an Airport to display but unlike the free code also shows the flights in correct order from 1h to the past to 2h in the future.

If you have any other ideas for modules let me know and i'll have a look at it. I can also make modules exclusive to your VA. I'll give you a quotation upon request depending on the complexity.

• 7 months later...

Hey Guys,

since my last post in this thread a lot of stuff has been added. For Example;

• CrewTest - A new entrance exam module
  • Live Flight Position Tracker
  • Pilot Account Validation System
  • Pilot Retirement auto warning mails
  • New phpVMS skins
  • and more

Even more stuff will be available soon. Check it out at http://www.crazycreatives.com!

If you have further ideas for modules or need anything special please let ne know.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...