SilverJet VA - silverjet-virtual.co.uk

Hi all,

We are looking for people to fill our staff vacancies, our website is almost complete, set for our Official launch of May the 11th, we would love feed back on our site, not designed a site before so feedback on our job would be very much appreciated. www.silverjet-virtual.co.uk

We are looking for the following:

HUB managers (3), Events Organiser, Schedule Managers (3), Web services Director and Forum Manager.

We are also looking for pilot's, and if you know of anyone that hasnt got a VA but would like to join one, please spread the word.

We have a TeamSpeak server available too And liveries for the 737,747,767,A320 & CONCORDE are all at testing stage and should be available by next week.

Regards,

Leigh

(PS> i am covering all the costs, of TS, web host, domain etc, so NO memeber of staff we EVER be asked to contribute)

Ah my apologies you mean the vacancies part? May change that to a darker green? As I said I've not done this before so it's all a learning curve. Thank you for your feedback.

Ps either one of you like to join our VA? Website design vacancies available.

The vacancies section yeah. I understand why you chose to use green, however a darker shade may make it easier to read. The original links on the reach website were a light green but they were hard to read so I darkened them. Easy enough to do and the end result looks much better too.