Real order

Nickpo

Hello All, Im working with the CSV Import option we have. But the example we got:

code,flightnum,depicao,arricao,route,aircraft,distance,deptime,arrtime,flighttime,notes,price,flighttype,daysofweek

Is not working good for me. Order change and the one above is incorrect, acording to the table, when I upload it.

Someone knows the correct order ?

Also other question. When the instructions mean to leave in blank where we don´t want to add something, how do we leave this blank ?

Thanks

Hi,

The import file is only this:

code,flightnum,depicao,arricao,route,aircraft,distance,deptime,arrtime,flighttime,notes,price,flighttype,daysofweek

But when I import it this way, does not work. For example, deptime, arrtime, price and notes are all mixed up.

Or well I will ask other question then. How many lines could the import data have. Can I import for example 100 flights in once. Or only one by one.

May be the problem is that Im importing a lot of flights at once and can only be one by one.

Thanks !