No Bookings.

JackPlumb

As a Military Virtual Airline our crew in real life shouldn't send PiREPs. I also feel that the bookings side of the filling is turning away some of my crew and I am therefore asking if there is a way we can get rid of having to book the flights and not just sending the PiREP immediately. If not, can we intergret this into a new system on the next update?

This would require alot of tweaking in the core/ files. Which I do not recommend doing if you aren't familiar with the MVC design pattern or php in general. Now you could always just work with the booking, many military organization( My dad is in the army and we happen to live on Ft. Hood known for the aircav) utilize bookings to manage the flights coming in and out of the base to insure that everyone can get hours logged and it also allows for people to have a buffer between finding the flight and actually flying it to allow for preparation, or in many cases with virtual flying...just a buffer to get by other activities so we can avoid the ball and chain that comes with finding a flight and then flying it right then and there.