[P] Xacars-pirep

RogerB

Hi Nabeel,

I think I have the same issue here. Latest beta et al as well.

I though I would give it a try, fortunately I had a sundowner flight with a bottle of champers for my pax and a 23min flight, nothing too serious.

Live map shows that I was at my destination, although it says that the FSACARS softwar is closed (which is correct  ;)) Flihgt was a success, send teh data, and then went to go and approve... nothing. (the idiot I was never saved teh data either).

Off to do it again but with fsacars this time he he he

Just completed a test flight, but no luck at all.

I get the flight data from the site and start teh log. My flight shows up on teh live map but says that fsacars is closed. it does track the flight, speed etc. X-ACARS seems happy as well. After shut down I click stop log, then send log, pop up window says server responded with success. When I log in to accept teh pirep, there is no data there.

I only uploaded the pages listed as changed in teh Build log and ran teh update script, is that enough or shoudl I be uploading all teh pages?

Thansk for teh time and effort Nabeel

[Edit]

What I did notice is that the username and password is on teh same line in teh Ini file for X acars.

User = OCC0001Password = 

Dont know if that matter at all

• Administrators

The config file - there are new lines there, but I guess since you're looking on Windows, it doesn't recognize them. But the program does see the newlines there, so that should be ok.

What do you mean the PIREP was there, but no data?

Always update all of the files, sometimes I do multiple updates in a day (like yesterday or the day before there were 3 commits), so you'd have to update every file listed for each commit from the last update you did. That's why it's just easier to update it all.

• Moderators

ok nabeel i have don the update yesterday 23:00Z so i think this was the last update.

i have don a flight with xacars,on the map i show up but alsow tha same as selwy it says fsacars clowsed.

flight went ok xacars says send flight i send it ,server responds succes i get en email in my inbox pirep submitted.but no pirep shows up in the admin.

is there a way for me to look in the database to see  if the date of the pirep is there.

gr joeri

Hey Nabeel, yeah that was dumb of me, a few hours after posting I realised, that there were also some update version that I never updated to, so by updating only a few files would never work at all.

Would it be safe for be to update again?

What I meant was that, usually I need to log in to the admin to accept the pirep, but there was no pirep data on the site. I am also not getting any email notifications (but that could be from incomplete update as well.

• Administrators

If you just update to the latest beta, it'll take care of it. Just run the install/update.php

And hm, you get a notification but not a PIREP.

Can you turn on ACARS debug (local.config.php, ACARS_DEBUG to true), and make sure hte /modules/acars/log.txt file is writeable and empty, do a flight, then either attach that file or send it to me?

Thanks

• Moderators

And hm, you get a notification but not a PIREP.

Can you turn on ACARS debug (local.config.php, ACARS_DEBUG to true), and make sure hte /modules/acars/log.txt file is writeable and empty, do a flight, then either attach that file or send it to me?

Thanks

ok i will be doing this now so you can take a look at it

• Moderators

don the flight i am attatching the file now.in the end of the file there is an error.

Array

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND b.routeid=s.id

AND s.code='TAY' AND s.flightnum='009'' at line 3

hope this helps to fix it.

gr joeri

log.txt