Circle

RogerB

It seems at times that we are caught in a vicious circle.  One issue fixed, the bids are jacked, other issue fixed, acars is jacked, fix this, 3 other issues are created.

I am not trying to be an a**hole, but rather than adding other s***, from here on out why not concentrate on make the current build solid. Why not use this thread to post all current issues and see where things stand.

What I am seeing so far:

Manual reports aren't working

The bid system is not working properly, schedules randomly disappear.

• Moderators

the things i see at the moment we use xacars.

1.after flight the bids aren't going away in the vieuw my bookings.

2.plane not going of the acars map after acars device is closed(fsacars/xacars)

3.xacars can't send pireps think this is related with number 2

4 financial part isn't working at all is complety stuck nothing goes off or is added.

this is what i see at the moment.

gr joeri

• Administrators

These are issues in the beta which are being worked on. There's always the last release version, but that's the price for being on the "bleeding edge". I try to get builds as stable as possible but I can't check every last thing.

The other thing the dev site - http://dev.phpvms.net/.

If you can duplicate an issue there which you're having, let me know. If you can't dupe it there, then check to see if it's something on your end. The dev site is what I work off of, any changes I make go live straight to there. If you want admin access to that because you want to double check a bug, let me know. For instance ACARS problems, I ask you do flights against the dev site because I can see exactly what's going on.

If you can't dupe it on the dev site, but are positive it's not something you did, PM me with FTP info, I can login and see what's going on behind the scenes. There are lots of little one off bugs which is what I'm trying to nail in this release but since all the data is different it's hard to get it all together.

It takes me a few days to get to issues, things are a bit hectic with work and "life" itself, so I'm trying to get to things as fast as possible.

Thanks guys!

• Administrators

the things i see at the moment we use xacars.

1.after flight the bids aren't going away in the vieuw my bookings.

This is working on dev. Maybe you're missing a template update or a piece of Javascript?

2.plane not going of the acars map after acars device is closed(fsacars/xacars)

3.xacars can't send pireps think this is related with number 2

I'm looking into these two. I won't get to check xacars until the weekend though.

4 financial part isn't working at all is complety stuck nothing goes off or is added.

This is also working on dev. Is everything setup? Your schedules have prices? And aircraft have loads defined?

• Moderators

1. ok i wiil check this.

2+3 i will test it on the dev site.

4 i haven' changed it but in one or the other update with google maps v3 in it it went wrong i think somewhere on the second of oktober

1.the problem is that it not possible to send pirep with xacars not on my site or on the dev site.

2+3 same as above.

4. i send a manual pirep the finance are there but nothing happens on the finance part of the site.