Navigation

VictoryAirPilot

Im attempting this for the first time...sorry if this is a common or simple question.

I have started the skinning using a template i found, so far so good, until the navigation.  The navigation looks fine on the site, but its not active.  How do I activate it? Is this code wrong?

<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/Frontpage">home</a></li>

<?php

if(!Auth::LoggedIn())

{

// Show these if they haven't logged in yet

?>

<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/login/">Login</a></li>

<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/registration">Register</a></li>

<?php

}

else

Not sure what else to do...can anyone check my site and give me some advice?

www.civilvirtualairtransport.com

Thanks

• Administrators

Just went to your site and the nav bar seems to be working the login and register links are there and seem to work.... the code looks correct as well.

When you say "activate them" do you mean that they are not showing at all? If you are logged into the site they will not show since they are inside of the php if statement that will not display them if the user is logged in.

btw - Nice start on your site  ;)

• Administrators

Sounds like you have some issues with the css and how it is being applied to the skin. Which ie are you using? If it is ie8, try hitting the compatibility button and see if it fixes the site. With ff It sounds like you must have a html tag open ended somewhere that is causing issues, which is probably what is happening to ie as well, it is just interpeting it differently. You can try switching to the crystal skin and see if everything works to prove it is not another issue but I think it is in your skin file.