[Evolution] Aircraft fleet

maxwaldorf

Hi Nabeel,

I have discussing a lot with pilots in my VA and they seem to be disapointed by the fact we can't have two aircraft with same name and two different registration codes.

As for MYSQL table primary key is set to "ID" and unique to "Name", it would be better to set unqiue to regitration number...

I guess modding it would imply to change code in ACARS, etc...

Cheers !

A couple guys in my VA are helping me test out as I build and we talked about the very same thing.

Believe it or not, we do have a cessna 182 RG that we would love to have a few different ones of in the system for sight seeing and such around the KC and St Louis area. As it stands now, we can only use one so I have had to get a quick cessna in the system for now.

Hopefully this feature can be added soon to allow multiple of the same with different reg numbers.

• Administrators

You should be able to? I thought that bug was fixed. Let me look through my notes. You're supposed to be able to though.

You can remove the UNIQUE key on the table. I don't think there are any code checks. Internally, I only use the registration (including in the import/export files)