Integrating FSPax

EZE0176

Hello all,

My VA (EVA) uses this system for VA flight tracking.  I'm a new member of the VA.  I've set up FSAcars on my PC and it works well.  I also have FSPassengers installed on the PC. That, too, works well - as a standalone.

Situation:

=======

I SEND the FSAcars log to the VA upon completion of the flight.  No problem.

HELP NEEDED:

==========

I must next SEND the FSPassengers log to the VA.  But, this is a separate task.  When I send the FSPax log, it created a second (2nd) pirep at the VA - BUT - the log is never received.

At the VA's website, it says something about "Aircraft not selected..."

So, my Ops Manager has to (every time) clean up the double entry I created.

QUESTION:

========

I decided to troubleshoot this situation and respond to the VA Ops Manager with a solution.

So, can you tell me what needs to be done so that submitting the FSAcars Log - AND - the FSPassengers Log becomes a single integrated process?

Thanks in advanced,

Keith Rocke

• Administrators

Hey, welcome

There isn't a way to "combine" the two automatically. In fact, as of the next version, that second PIREP, if it has the same flight number, won't be accepted (I check against duplicates).

FSPax doesn't send an aircraft (type or registration), so I have to leave that field open, and it has to be filled in later on.

What you could do, is take your FSPax log (manually), and add it as a comment to the PIREP. Or pick one ACARS and stick with that one.