[Trac] Problem with Schedule detail page on 700 and beta

mw308

Hi

I've got an issue on the Schedule Details page in both the 700 and beta versions, with an IE error saying:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; FDM)

Timestamp: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 19:21:51 UTC

Line: 45

Char: 5

Code: 0

URI: phpvms.js

Line: 1

Char: 1

Code: 0

URI: http://ws.geonames.org/weatherIcaoJSON?ICAO=EGHQ&callback=jsonp1257016818479&_=1257016818650

The page is then displaced to the left, but is less noticable on the default skin than on my custom skin.  It appears there was a </div> missing in schedule_details.tpl, but that hasn't solved the whole solution.

Has anyone come across this?

Thanks

Hi Nabeel

I've made another discovery - this error message also happens on the Schedule Briefing page, but it doesn't affect the page moving to the left of the screen.  So I made 2 blank templates, one for route_map.tpl and one for schedule_details.tpl, so that nothing would show on the page, and it is still moving the details page to the left.  Now I would be prompted to take a look into the header.tpl, however the header is working fine on all other pages.  If it helps to show what I'm on about, I can give you a login to my beta site which has the same issue.

I've removed the metar information from the briefing page as it's US only, but I still get the error.  Its not really a problem as it doesnt show unless you "view error details", but obviously it may be affecting others.

I've signed up to the dev site - just waiting for approval and I'll check the schedule details page.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all

This is still happening on this page only, and appears to be worst on IE, but I've just checked Chrome and theres a big white bar down the bottom of the page in the footer, again only on this page, so it looks like there's a problem with this page in that browser too.  I'm checking over the files as well.  The 2 templates aren't at fault because you can disable them in the Schedules.php file and the problem remains.  I don't think it's a CSS problem otherwise the other pages would act the same.

Will keep you posted on what I find.

EDIT: Ok it also doesn't appear to be the function either.  Am stumped on this one.