couple of basic questions

BBuchanan

First off, great system.How does one delete pilots?If a pilot selects a flight (makes a bid) can that flight be flown via FSacars?And how come I downloaded and installed, as reported, phpvms v1.1.400 when this isn't the version listed on the website? I think this is odd considering 1.1.400 is higher than the one listed here.

• Administrators

The latest is actually 402.http://www.phpvms.net/downloads/phpvms.402.full.zipNot sure why the installer build didn't update. I'll check/change that. That version number it's tracking is different. I'm in the process of changing how the builds are laid out to make it a bit easier for myself.I'm not sure what you can if it can be flown by FSACARS. It can, you just fly it like a normal flight. I'm fixing the bug where the bid isn't removed though.And you can't delete pilot's just yet. There's too much data to account for to completely delete someone, but once I finalize that data, then you'll be able to delete, so maybe in the next update, or the one after that (the next update will be by next weekend the latest)

The latest is actually 402.

http://www.phpvms.net/downloads/phpvms.402.full.zip

Not sure why the installer build didn't update. I'll check/change that. That version number it's tracking is different. I'm in the process of changing how the builds are laid out to make it a bit easier for myself.

I'm not sure what you can if it can be flown by FSACARS. It can, you just fly it like a normal flight. I'm fixing the bug where the bid isn't removed though.

And you can't delete pilot's just yet. There's too much data to account for to completely delete someone, but once I finalize that data, then you'll be able to delete, so maybe in the next update, or the one after that (the next update will be by next weekend the latest)

Ok, thanks.