New Skin by your Very Own CableGuy!

Guest N402KC

Guest CableGuy

Danke M8. ACARS Is also coming along very cool with a new feature where you can View the Pilots Flight Sim Cockpit or what view their in from the website, but not the actual desktop.

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck using UPS name. I know 3 people in 7 years that have been sued over that. Fed Ex as well. I used to run a va as well and got a cease operations...I dont recall what they call it, but it was from midwest airlines.

Nice looking site regardless of who designed it and yeah... i do believe that was an overkill statement.  ;)

Guest CableGuy

What the hell do you think your doing. You didnt make that. Grant adkins did! Thats ridiculous that you would clam ownership to it! You better take back owning that or I will unlease f*** all over your face.

I've Got the PSD(s) and Illustrator files right here bud. Not sure what your talking about. FYI, Please refrain from using that sort of language on the forum.

I've Got the PSD(s) and Illustrator files right here bud. Not sure what your talking about. FYI, Please refrain from using that sort of language on the forum.

Thats because Khanis, the kid you hacked, had it on his computer. Way to fail dude. Really, you can't design so you stupe to stealing it and selling it. Thats horrible man. Khanis was almost sued for stealing files. And now your doing it. To bad you gave me your address.

• Moderators

Isn’t this a bid childish. If you can prove he hacked a pc go to the correct authorities and let them do their work(no offence to you cableguy if you say you have complete ownership than nothing will happen/if you don’t shame on you) but threatening like this and the foul language doesn’t belong in this forum we are all adults or almost adult trying to do a hobby.

@Nabeel maybe a lock on this

Guest CableGuy

Well Gents, This person speaking is none other then Nick Tyson. Nick, According to my calculations, You've been banned from 1/2 the va's on the net, And banned from most if not all forums for outbreaks like this, Threats like this, Lies like this, etc... Anyways, Go take your childish actions elsewhere, while none of us want to listen. Thanks Nick. I also agree with Nabeel ^_^.