Not connecting to website...

Thomas

Hi Nabeel, you have already spoken to PLS001 about this and needed some info,

Version: 2.0.795

Link: http://members.pulseair.co.uk/

Error: No pilots can send Pireps, saying "Error Connecting To Database" however it is saying connection to website established (on FSPAX)

Skin: Custom Skin however nothing was touched to do with Acars, XAcars or FSPAX.

Thanks Nabeel,

Original Message:

Hi nabeel  its simon from PULSE AIR  just wondering if you taking on more VAs for VACENTRAl and also  since last update were having problems with the FSPAX  not sending pireps through any ideas .

the first message say connesting then as we export it says the website did not reply , have checked all info flight numbers etc and no joy any ideas ?

thanks Simon

Hey, for vacentral, not yet. I'll be having a public beta soon.

Can you open a thread on that second issue? Include which version of phpVMS, etc, you're using. Thanks

• Moderators

hello thomas i loked at you site and this came up

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home3/pulseair/public_html/members//core/templates/<div align="center"> <p> <u><strong>Administration Staff</strong></u></p> <table border="0" width="910"> <tbody> <tr bgcolor="#cccccc"> <td width="151"> <div align="center"> Name</div> </td> <td width="144"> <div align="center"> Position</div> </td> <td width="197"> <div align="center"> Flight Sim Hours</div& in /home3/pulseair/public_html/members/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 95

• Administrators

Hi Nabeel,

turned them both from false to true,

attempted to send the Pireps again,

Checked logs and nothing appeared in them,

Any ideas?

Thomas.

Nothing in the log? Hmm...

Are just you having the problem?

Can you try posting against the dev site?

Well its all of the Virtual-Airline thats having the problem,

The txt / log files didnt have the correct permissions but i have now give them all 777, i will ask someone to file a pirep and then i will post the error, hopefully, back here.

I updated to the  version posted above late last night and ever since then hasnt worked, so im pretty sure its either changed something.

• Administrators

Yes, open a separate bug for that in the tracker.

Repeat routes aren't shown (to same airports/in reverse), only completely unique ones.

As for the other error, doesn't seem FSPAX is hitting the URL. There's no other error it throws? I will try testing it tomorrow... have to install it.