Version 1 and 2 sites

TennShadow

I can't wait until v2 comes out.  It has all the features that my VA needs.  ;D Anyways, I started to code our site in the beta but because of random bugs I'm not getting very far.  If I were to load up the release version and add routes, pilots, skins, etc. will there be compatibility issues upgrading to v2 when it is released?

I would hate to do a lot of work just to have to do it again when v2 comes out.

Thanks for your help!

Keith

• Administrators

Hey,

Well, if you can document the bugs, that would be great.

But, there shouldn't be any compatibility issues. Changes from version to version are listed in the change log. But if you stick with v2, I will usually have issues fixed within the day.

Thanks Nabeel!

I wasn't complaining about the beta.  I think it's great and I know your fast at fixing the issues. 

Don't worry, I'll report the bugs as they come.  I have already submitted one bug ticket (#60).  I think some of the other issues I'm having is between FF3.5 and IE8 which I believe I read somewhere on the forums.

Thanks,

Keith

• Administrators

Yup, I understand. I just fixed 60 :) (build 808, dunno why the Build Log stopped updating, but it's fixed now).

Should be up soon, before I'm off to Turkey-ville.

But yeah, you can do everything in v1, the basics haven't changed. Check out the change log, though.