Clarification needed on the route import template

TennShadow

Hello,

I'm just about ready to import my huge 3400 routes into my database.  The last thing I need to edit is my aircraft and the flight level.  I'm a little confused because there seems to be conflicting instructions about what to add to the "aircraft" column in the import template.  Look at number 2 and 6 bolded below.  To me, I would think I'd need to do number 6, not number 2? 

1.  The airline code must be added, or import will fail

2. The aircraft must be added, use the "Name" entered, not the fullname or ICAO

3. You can leave out the header, but if it is there, check off the box

4. All of the columns can be there, but only the route, leg, distance, and flighttime can be blank

5. Routes which already exist (based on the code and flight number) will not be re-added

6. Aircraft must be added by registration

7. Flight Type can be "P" (Passenger), "C" (Cargo) or "H" (Charter). Enter it without quotes

8. Days of week - last column - enter 0-6 for Sunday (0) to Saturday (6): ie: Monday, Wed, Fri, Sat flights will be: 1356 as the value

9. Enabled column - 1 for enabled, 0 for disabled. Blank defaults to enabled

10. Remove the leg column - legs are no longer counted, so please remove that column

Also, why is the flight level a required field?  I don't have any flight level information on my aircraft so I'll have to go hunt that down before I can proceed.

Thanks for your help!

• Moderators

if you download the cvs from your admin you can fill in the schedulles there and dont need to fill in so mush info i just entered this in the cvs

TAY,690,ZUUU,VHHH,"ZYG B330 POU R473 SIERA",OO-THB,,813,09:30," 11:45"," 2.15"," "," 26"," C"," 46"," 1"

thats it

gr joeri