Import issues, flights not showing, search flights incomplete

Simon VVair

Hi guys,

just a couple of problems, please let me know if there are solutions.

1) i imported aproximately 400 routes on ver.1 phpvms. Apart the problem that i saw in an other thread (ICAO LIBD not added... retriving information:

Found: LIBD - (,), airport added ------> this is just one of the various airports), some flights changed the aircraft...

i had this problem : instead of importing me I-VVER that is the 767 he imported the I-VVEM that is the Embraer 170.. only on some routes.

Both planes exist in the aircraft list.

2) the first time i open the routes pages it shows the complete list. From the moment i start chosing departure airport, airplanes or others, it halfs the list (it doesn't shows the total flights for example from LIRF). Furthermore if i chose arrival airport it shows again all routes, instead of the routes that go only to the selected one.

3) the signature in the forum.. have i got to go everytime under mantainance and update it manually for my users?

4) the fuel calculation in the finantial reports. When i press recalcute the total often the cost go to zero, even if in the pireps i double check that fuel cost is inserted.

This is for now what are my main issues. Please let me know,

In any case in 3 days of VA i had over 180 enrollments, people love the software you created.. but this problem with searching routes is quite troublesome.

Sorry for my english btw,

Simon

• Administrators

Hey,

1 - are you entering the aircraft registration? And the registrations are correct?

2 - it will only show routes from the current day, maybe that's why? I'm looking at bugs currently with this.

3 - It should be updating on its own, when you accept a pirep. I'll take a look

4 - There are some bugs with this, that have been fixed for the next version

Hey,

1 - are you entering the aircraft registration? And the registrations are correct?

2 - it will only show routes from the current day, maybe that's why? I'm looking at bugs currently with this.

3 - It should be updating on its own, when you accept a pirep. I'll take a look

4 - There are some bugs with this, that have been fixed for the next version

Ciao Nabeel,

1) yes as i said it didn't import only some flights, i will try again deleting the flights db and reloading them (maybe without the routes)

2) for the moment i've done the flights 1234560 :D didn't have time to decide on wich day the had to fly.

3) thanks my friend, it's not a main issue, every couple of hours i reload it manually

4) great

new one..

Reports

VA Stats: At a Glance

Total Pilots: 185

Total Flights: 108

Total Hours Flown:

(VA started a week ago)

Aircraft Usage Aircraft Hours and Usage

Aircraft Hours Miles

MD82 (I-VVMD) 33.37 31

A320-200 (I-VVAB) 35.1 31

B737-800 (I-VVBS) 40.51 34

ATR72 (I-VVAT) 3.46 5

EMB-170 (I-VVEM) 10.5 11

as you can see, the total hours come to 0...  :o

and the total miles are quite low  ???

I've checked the route pages and all have autocalculated distances.