2 Ideas..

hjhjhgjgjh

Okay i just got 2 ideas but dont know how to make the code for.

1. Pilots will get a regular salary (like 3500$), if they fly or not. After 3 month without flying, they will get an email like "You didnt fly, how bad, now you have one month left or we delete your account"  ;) ooor the admin gets some msg in the admin panel and can write the email by himself..

2. Lets change the rules and turn this into something realistic.. The pilot can have the choice to choose the routes by himself or let the flight operation officer do that task (he will choose the flights for the pilot and the pilot is not able to book flights by himself anymore) Maybe adding something like a switch when registering (but can be changed also later in the profile somewhere)

Wbr

Tebin

• 1 month later...

still nobody trying to work on that?  ;D

well, here are 2 new ideas i also had

1. Flighttime can be calculated (like distance) -> this would make it easier when someone is customizing lot of schedules at once

2. Something like an aircraft calendar or a hint if the aircraft is busy.. like in this example:

Aircraft with registration N653PA has a flight in the database on monday and tuesday from 13:00Z to 16:00 Z. Now you want to create a new schedule which is monday from 15:00 Z to 18:00 Z and this addon will then show "Not possible, aircraft on duty at this time" or something

• 5 weeks later...

I like the first 2 idea, we too have only few pilots that fly. The second is very good, like that i decide that for a time the Flight Operations Center give me some route that i must do in 1 month and automatically the program take some route from that database and give it to the pilots. Maybe we can do that the pilot can decide the frequency of the assignment of flights in a month!

What do you think?! :)