Acars

smoke2312

I am having trouble with fsacars. For whatever reason it is not displaying on the live map on my website. It is however displaying on the live map for fsacars itself. Is there something more i need to do other than downloading the ini to input into fsacars. Also I saw where other where having the same problem and someone mentioned a solution for a fix for it by just going to the acars/flights page. Well when I try that this is the erro that pops up.

Warning: ACARS::include_once(/hermes/web03/b510/pow.harrisire/JCV/core/modules/ACARS/flights.php) [function.ACARS-include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/web03/b510/pow.harrisire/JCV/core/modules/ACARS/ACARS.php on line 56

Warning: ACARS::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/hermes/web03/b510/pow.harrisire/JCV/core/modules/ACARS/flights.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.2/lib/php') in /hermes/web03/b510/pow.harrisire/JCV/core/modules/ACARS/ACARS.php on line 56

• Moderators

I am having trouble with fsacars. For whatever reason it is not displaying on the live map on my website. It is however displaying on the live map for fsacars itself.

you have to put the ini file in the root of you fsacars instalation.

then if i ame correct you can choose the airline you want to fly after startup off fsacars.

gr joeri

I think you have me confused. LOL.. On my website I can't see anything other than the live map. I meant if you went to the makers of fsacars they have a live map on their that shows everyone that use fsacars on a live map. It is an option in the acars program to let it stream on their. SO i know my client is streaming the information out. It is just that my website is not picking any of that information up.

From what I can tell it is not reaching vms, but it is reaching the statavirtual fsacars live map. I am running the basic windows firewall, and I am using the current 816 beta version. I am completely stumped on this and am not sure which step i should take next to get it to display like it is supposed to. I have an api from google maps so i can see the map. I put my ini file into the acars root directory. I fill everything in for the flight in acars and run it. For what ever reason it is not showing anything on my site. :-[