Lock Aircraft

faraz

I want lock aircraft when pilot added to bid ! for example : I have 4 bids in admin panel and 2 bids are using with same aircraft registration ! I want lock Aircraft and aircraft registration when one pilot flying with this aircraft .

747-400(N6-BDH) form LOWW to EGLL already in bid , so other pilot go to flight Schedules and All flight with 747-400(N6-BDH) Should not be shown in flight Schedules until first pilot Arrived !

TNX

• Administrators

faraz - I think it is time for you to start using the search function of this forum, coming in and making demands ending with exclamation marks is not doing yourself any favors. I count seven new threads by you over the last few days, all ending with basically DO THIS FOR ME! or something similiar. This forum is to ask for help and guidance, and almost everything you have been trying to get someone to do for you has been addressed previously. Just my two cents.

faraz - I think it is time for you to start using the search function of this forum, coming in and making demands ending with exclamation marks is not doing yourself any favors. I count seven new threads by you over the last few days, all ending with DO THIS FOR ME! or something similiar. This forum is to ask for help and guidance, and almost everything you have been trying to get someone to do for you has been addressed previously. Just my two cents.

Is right. I tried it, I resolved that I can do them, but I could not solve them  :(

I just need a guide and help to do

I apologize to you

good luck !

• Administrators

As of next beta, you can do something like:

<?php
$search = array(
   'a.registration' => $route->registration,
   's.bidid != 0'
);

$schedules = SchedulesData::findSchedules($search);
if(is_array($schedules))
{
      continue; // skip
}

This would presumably go in the foreach() loop in schedule_results.tpl. It basically looks at the current route it's processing, find any schedules with the current aircraft registration and have been bid on (the bidid is not 0) and returns those. If it finds something, then it means that route has been bid on, and will skip it

• Administrators

And, I agree with simpilot. This time of year is really busy for everyone, and it's going to take a while to get back to you on some things. I also suggest trying to learn some PHP, watch the video tutorials, and look and search around at other solutions, maybe you can derive what you're trying to find.