Revision 838: fixed #140 fixed #139 fixed #141 fixed #106 fixed #6 fixed #133 fixed ...

Nabeel

nadeel here mine install checker  rev. 838

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software
Install Check

Checking PHP version
[OK] PHP version is 5.2.x

Checking connectivity...
[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...
[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files
[Checksum failed] /install/checkinstall.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/PIREPData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/CentralData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/classes/CodonEvent.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/lib/simpletest/test/autorun_test.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Error] ../core/modules/test/test.php doesn't exist
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/FSFK/FSFK.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/Import/Import.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/Maintenance/Maintenance.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /vac_diag.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightimages.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/profile_stats.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightplan.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightcritique.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/xacars_config.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_pirep_config.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

-- Checked 209 files, found 16 errors

• Moderators

and mine

Install Check

Checking PHP version

Checking connectivity...

[Checksum failed] /install/checkinstall.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/PIREPData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/CentralData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/classes/CodonEvent.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/lib/simpletest/test/autorun_test.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/FSFK/FSFK.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/Maintenance/Maintenance.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Error] ../vac_diag.php doesn't exist
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightimages.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/profile_stats.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightplan.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightcritique.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/xacars_config.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_pirep_config.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

-- Checked 209 files, found 15 errors

Install Check

Checking PHP version

Checking connectivity...

[Error] ../vac_diag.php doesn't exist

-- Checked 209 files, found 2 errors

• Administrators

For me nothign, except the Xacars it gives me that Classes bla bla bla error :) . I donot know whats happenieng . I tested with Fsacars and it doesnt connect my pilot tested with xacars and it gives him the error in public_html classes and ect.

I need that exact error.

Thanks Lloyd, I'll take a look, that's odd.

My error is this

depsrture: <B>WARNING</B>:  FOPEN(/HOME/FLYMAPL1/PUBLIC_HTML/CORE/LOGS/XACARS.TXT) [<A HREF='FUNCTION.FOPEN'>FUNCTION.FOPEN</A>]: FAILED TO OPEN STREAM: PERMISSION DENIED IN <B>/HOME/FLYMAPL1/PUBLIC_HTML/CORE/CLASSES/DEBUG.CLASS.PHP</B> ON LINE <B>86</B><BR />

desination

<BR />

Alternate: <B>WARNING</B>:  FWRITE(): SUPPLIED ARGUMENT IS NOT A VALID STREAM RESOURCE IN <B>/HOME/FLYMAPL1/PUBLIC_HTML/CORE/CLASSES/DEBUG.CLASS.PHP</B> ON LINE <B>87</B><BR />

Aircraft: <BR />

Please help. NOTE THIS is with Xacars and Fsacars is not connecting too

• Moderators

have found 1 more thing

if a pilot registers and i aprove him he goes automaticly to retired

tried to change his statusdirectly in the database changed it from 1-0 works ok but if a refresh the page he is back to retired same for an other pilote who was retired changed him to active(0) went strait back to retired(1)

• Administrators

have found 1 more thing

if a pilot registers and i aprove him he goes automaticly to retired

tried to change his statusdirectly in the database changed it from 1-0 works ok but if a refresh the page he is back to retired same for an other pilote who was retired changed him to active(0) went strait back to retired(1)

This didn't fix from after you told me last night? Hmm