Revision 839: fsacars fix, installer fix

Nabeel

I had my checkinstall log but I just lost the paste  >:(  Sorry about that!

Expenses won't delete and when you edit them there is no template.  Also, I add a new expense the add window never goes away.  It will add the expense but it doesn't disappear. 

BTW, the percent per flight works great now!

Thanks!

On my dev site when clicking on Admin Activity in Site & Settings I get the following at the top of the activities page

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/test/admin/templates/logs_index.tpl on line 14

I'm sure it is not so much a bug as a quick fix. The page shows up fine. But it has that error at the very top of it.

• Administrators

On my dev site when clicking on Admin Activity in Site & Settings I get the following at the top of the activities page

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/test/admin/templates/logs_index.tpl on line 14

I'm sure it is not so much a bug as a quick fix. The page shows up fine. But it has that error at the very top of it.

It'll show up with some admin activity. Do you have an admin_logs table?

• Moderators

I had my checkinstall log but I just lost the paste  >:(  Sorry about that!

Expenses won't delete and when you edit them there is no template.  Also, I add a new expense the add window never goes away.  It will add the expense but it doesn't disappear. 

BTW, the percent per flight works great now!

Thanks!

no errors here only after i added an expence i cant delete it anymore

here mine checkinstall for rev. 939

Checking PHP version
[OK] PHP version is 5.2.x

Checking connectivity...
[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...
[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files
[Checksum failed] /install/checkinstall.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/PIREPData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/CentralData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/classes/CodonEvent.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/lib/simpletest/test/autorun_test.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Error] ../core/modules/test/test.php doesn't exist
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/FSFK/FSFK.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/Import/Import.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/Maintenance/Maintenance.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /vac_diag.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightimages.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/profile_stats.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightplan.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightcritique.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/xacars_config.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_pirep_config.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

-- Checked 209 files, found 16 errors

• Administrators

It appears every single pilot on my roster is labeled as retired, I am going to go threw everyone and see if it will change.  >:(

Shouldn't be everyone, it's people who haven't logged in in 90 days or no pireps in 90 days.

in phpmyadmin you can run to resset:

update phpvms_pilots set retired=0;