build 39, registration error and admin page error (the graph that shoes pireps)

Simon VVair

Hi Nabeel,

since last update i have these two errors :

- one in the main admin page :

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found in /var/www/vhosts/volovirtuale.com/subdomains/vvair/httpdocs/admin/modules/Dashboard/Dashboard.php on line 106

the second one reported by a user that tried to enroll :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function filter_var() in /var/www/vhosts/volovirtuale.com/subdomains/vvair/httpdocs/core/modules/Registration/Registration.php on line 203

The first one might be a temporary error.

The 2nd one, which PHP version are you on?

5.1.6 or something like that, don't tell me to upgrade to 5.2, i just bought a new server and i'm starting to install it from scratch with ubuntu :D:D

But the registration form worked correctly up to build 19 (then yesterday i upgraded from 19 to 39 and i got the error).

• Administrators

5.1.6 or something like that, don't tell me to upgrade to 5.2, i just bought a new server and i'm starting to install it from scratch with ubuntu :D:D

But the registration form worked correctly up to build 19 (then yesterday i upgraded from 19 to 39 and i got the error).

Yep, I updated the registration code to use some built-in 5.2+ functions (just cleaning up alot of code).

So yep, 5.2 ;)