Promote phpVMS and your Virtual Airline

in2tech

Hello everyone and Nabeel,

I have started a brand new website for the dicussion of everything flight simulation which of course includes Virtual Airlines and the software tha runs them.

Be sure and register and promote your phpVMS site and your VA at:

http://www.fsxxp.com

Nabeel and others be sure and write articles about your site and software after registering you will have Author memebership which means you can write an article about your VA and phpVMS and post in the forums. You only have to register once to have access to all areas of the site!

See you there! This is NOT a VA site so no competition here :) It is a flight simulation discussion site.

Guest CableGuy

Nabeel you still havent gave me a price. Im looking for good advertising. Since Im gonna be home for a few days due to my wrist, i wanna get my va up and running and try to continue with acars. Message me on Google chat for pricing.

• 2 weeks later...

Advertising on www.fsxxp.com is FREE and will be for a long time if not forever as it is a hobby for me and the website and flight simulator is my hobby as well as working with the CMS (content management system) I use for the site. If you register you can add your site to the directory, add a web link, write an article about your virtual airline or anything flight sim related. All I ask is that you link to my site. That's all I want from a member. You can also send me a 300 x 80 banner and I will gladly put it in rotation with the other banners such as the phpVMS banner you see on the bottom of the site. All my hosting is prepaid for an entire year so the site is not going anywhere :)

Once you register you have access to all areas on the site. If you want me to post your banner simply add it to the appropriate forum area and I will download it and put your VA banner in rotation on my site.

Admin FsxXp!

Hope to see you promote your VA!