Problem with the upgrate system - BUG

GLG1002

Hello,

I think that there are a problem with the script that upgrate the current version. If you see this two screenshots you will see that in the first image, the system says that I don't have updated the system version, and this invites me to upgrate. Then, in the second image you will see my General Settings, that my current version is the lastest.

IMG 1

img1kv5.th.png

IMG 2

img2cw8.th.png

Cheers,

Nabeel,

Ok, thanks that's ok... Can I ask you when you think that you wiill be have the new upgrate with the new features avaliable?

Also, I want to says you that there are a little problem with the charset of the DB and of the website templates so... In spanish, when you put acents to the words, the system don't detects it very well... Check it here "http://www.aerogalvirtual.org/acars/lib/signatures/GLG1002.png" You will be see what I'm saying so, my name is Alex Martínez Parera and the system don't detects the 'í' very well as you see... the same for some words on that the webpage replace the letter by a ? charset. ;)

That's all for now.

thx, Cheers

• Administrators

That might just be a GD error. I'll look into it.

Try converting your database to UTF8 as well. PHP5 doesn't have the best international support, but I'm vamping through the code to see problem areas.

As for the next update, I'm not sure. My job is picking up, and I'm fixing alot of things up through the system. I haven't started on new features yet. I may have an incremental fix, but I'm not sure about any timeframe yet.