Google Map Bubble

TAV1702

Somehow when I created my half assed skin, I somehow made the google bubble not show any info. If I put my mouse in the baloon and left click drag, it shows all info high lighted.  Where in the scc file would I go to look and see how to fix this? I didnt think I did anything that would effect that at all.

Well, apparently, I am a total dumb arse! I can not figure it out to save my life. I have hit frustrated level and am loosing ground fast. If anyone even has a clue, please point me in the right direction. I don't need file edits, simply the file.

The only thing I did skin wise was adjust my styles.css I did not edit any other css files at all so I am not sure why this does not work for me.

• Administrators

It's because your font color is white. Take the font color out of the body {} part of your CSS and then add it into the P tags. taking it out of the body tag made the color show up, like set the font color in the #content div

Thanks Nabeel. I have went round and round with this. I am not sure why I added a font color to white in my body to begin with. 1st round of trying to skin for phpVMS and it did not go so well. I need to stick to integration of forums and mods it seems and hire out my skinning work. I suck at it so bad it is not even funny  ;D