Need help connecting Vacentral with my Own virtual airline.

ahmed30

Hello All guys,

My virtual airline unfortunately is not developed by PHPvms , its developed by another framework (jBussemaker Web Development and IPS )

It was not a problem for me , i saw this documentation (http://forum.phpvms.net/page/index.html/_/developers-guides/vacentral-documentation-r29) , and it was really helpful. I managed to connect to the website's API and send the XMLs that contains the data.

Problem is , since then , my score is always 51 ( even that the virtual airline is active ) , many pilots fly every day.

I am sure something is wrong. bec. yesterday score is always 0 .

I send my va data one time every day ( contains my number of pilots , no of hours and no. of flights)

I send my pilots data one time every day

i send my acars data every two minute

i send my PIERPS every 30 min.

Am i missing something ?!

Thank you alot

• Moderators

Hey ahmed,

i am not sure iff Vacentral is calculating everyting correct,i belive Nabeel was going to rewrite it but never got the time

i stopt using it as alos when the server goes down its givving problems on my local server.

• Administrators

I noticed the same thing with a non phpVMS airline I connected some time ago (http://www.vacentral.net/airline/lga_legionair) but I think the ranking and everything is correct even when the previous score reads zero every day.

If you are sending all your PIREPs every thirty minutes that may be an issue. I only send new PIREPs when they are filed, not on a time basis, and never send the same one twice.