vAAL need skinning

bward624

• 5 weeks later...

Just to know to what extend we can use the logos and the desing from AA website can you please tell us if you have authorization for it ? if not we will have to design something else for you

Thank you in advance

1) Though i understand where you are coming from, and if he is paying for this help he is requesting, i dont think you should be asking for his permissions on the use of name and logo. Now if he wasnt paying you then i would understand. it would be a waste of time.

2) from my understanding and personal experience AA does not grant ANYONE permission for the name and logo to be used in a virtual airline. Though it has been brought up by other AA VAs that you can name it "American" since that word cannot be trademark or copyright but that will be totally up to him. Im surprised by the claims of aavirtual.net that they are allowed to use it

Hey guys i need help with making a skin for my website virtualamericanairlines.com

If anyone would be intrested please let me now.

Best of luck with your VA. All i can say is to make your VA as unique as possible. Catch peoples eyes. I cant say "oh not another virtual AA" considering i have yet "another virtual Delta" but what sets us apart from other virtual Deltas is our differences in operations and how to run the VA. Take all the time needed to develop the VA. There is no rush on opening it sooner than expected. From some one who built a VA from ground up that is the best advice i can give you!