missing in action (2)

euroglide-lee

why lock the post i think all us people that have paid good money for a service as got a right to know whats going on and if email and pm was an option dont you think we would be using them

if i was a moderator instead of locking the post my first concern would be help find and rule out any possible fraudulent behaviour or is it remotely possible that you know him well and know whats going on and this is a good way to shut us all up rather than expose anything 

if im wrong then please accept my apologies and try helping us rather than shut us up

thanks

• Moderators

why lock the post i think all us people that have paid good money for a service as got a right to know whats going on and if email and pm was an option dont you think we would be using them

if i was a moderator instead of locking the post my first concern would be help find and rule out any possible fraudulent behaviour or is it remotely possible that you know him well and know whats going on and this is a good way to shut us all up rather than expose anything 

if im wrong then please accept my apologies and try helping us rather than shut us up

thanks

i don't want to shut you up but iff we are going to let all the members spill their guts on persons who did something wrong this forum will be flouded

we all know as from the closed post that there are problems with the service he is giving.

after talking to Nabeel we desided to leave this one open only off the tread keeks respectfull(no namecalling etc..)

but the best way off this is via pm or email and you have his msn i even haven't seen him for a wile on msn.

hope this gets solved.

i just checked his accound 

last login

January 05, 2010, 02:59:38 pm

that is all the info i have

• Administrators

We are not intending to shut anyone up; a public forum is not the best place to resolve disputes. It's good you're warning people, but go through the proper channels. If you paid him through Paypal, you'd have to open up a dispute with them; if he's not responding then I'm not sure what you can do about that. I just don't want wild discourse in a forum which is for help.

Good luck.

• Moderators

ok its now 09/01/2001 00:01UTC

just talked to bryan

he asked me to post this and i quote:"we've had the worst snowstorm in the history of kansas

can u do me a favor

and tell them im extremly fu.... busy"

so now you all know where he is.

gr joeri

thanks for the message and although i appreciate the weather situation i live in kent uk and also been hit hard with the bad snow so i understand but i do feel this is yet another attempt to stall we was told we would have it before xmas just some bugs needed ironing out its now the 8th of janurary and still nothing and im not the only one having this problem

im not aiming this solely at bryan but i think if people cant do what they say they can then dont offer then there wouldnt be this problem

but thanks for the update much appreciated

ok its now 09/01/2001 00:01UTC

just talked to bryan

he asked me to post this and i quote:"we've had the worst snowstorm in the history of kansas

can u do me a favor

and tell them im extremly fu.... busy"

so now you all know where he is.

gr joeri

Thanks for that buddy, where I live it's -21.2C, and the South Pole is around -22.0C.. so you can imagine. Can you tell him just to get in contact with us as soon as he can, make sure he knows we're not in a massive rush and that he does not have to worry.

Thanks,

Ryan

• Moderators

there  is software out there to also figure that out. i wont be playing messenger i just got him on msn he poped up and he toled me that i after this i haven't seen him.

you have his msn and mail just email him he will reply if he finds the time he toled me

thats all i can do

sorry for u that it is is your site that can't be done and you ar sitting with the shi...

i wont be interfering with all off this