Lock Aircraft in use

souljony

Hi,

I want to lock the aircraft, if it is in use. For instance, if i pilot are flying/bided the route from airport A to airport B with the Aircraft CS-TSX, i want to hide, to all pilots the routes wich have the aircraft CS-TSX, until the route has been completed and reported.

Sorry for my english, i'm portuguese, hope everybody understand :)

• Administrators

Well, your question is pretty involving. There's code samples all over but here's what you have to do:

1. start out in schedule_results.tpl

2. see if there's a bid for the current flight

3 . if there is, check if the registration of the bid matches the aircraft of the current flight

I'm a bit too busy atm to really look into it any more than that

Well, i don't think that you understood. This is not a problem related to system mal fuction. Is a feature request, like in this topic http://forum.phpvms.net/index.php?topic=1670.msg10262#msg10262

I don't wanna have 2 bids with the same aircraft. If the aircraft is flying i want to lock all the routes with the aircraft flying.

Thanks,  :)

Well, you can code it to add it in using the steps I gave above. Feature request, add it into the feature request thread. I'll consider it

Roger that, i'll try to code it. I don't think i can do it, but i can try. In the request thread, some users have already added this request to the thread.

If you can incluide this in a future realease, it can increase system realism :)