Revision 864: Tons of new acars map options, fixed #169 fixed #162 fixed #171 fixed #166 ...

Nabeel

hey nabeel , the finances is not working . Whats the problem. Cna you please help.  Thats the error i get

Fatal error: Call to undefined method FinanceData::getrangebalancedata() in /home/XXXXX/public_html/core/modules/Finances/Finances.php on line 71

• Administrators

hey nabeel , the finances is not working . Whats the problem. Cna you please help.  Thats the error i get

Fatal error: Call to undefined method FinanceData::getrangebalancedata() in /home/XXXXX/public_html/core/modules/Finances/Finances.php on line 71

Yea it's not working on purpose in the front-end. I've said that in a few places.

MY pilots that have done 0 flights show that they have 2010 Dollars as the money and when you go to admin and edit something , the page is getting all messed up and it is editing the info in blank screen. Please help.

"edit something"? Like what? Yep, things are broken though, I know. But if you can give me a list of exactly what is broken...

hey nabeel when trying to accept a pirep it will send you back to the same page but without the styles i tried it on the dev same error i can only accept vai accept all

Thanks, I updated it to jquery 1.4, so a few bugs to fix.

BTW, I hope you guys are testing this on a test site, and not your live site (you can point to the same db as your live one).

i forgot to upload it on my test site so i uplaoded the files on my main one. Hopefuly the fix will come soon. TY nabeel.

THe stuff i found that are brokem

1-The admin edit , accept,reject on any part its broken , it willtake you to a blank page and does not accept.

2-Frontpage Finaces which you said your working on it

3-The calculation for the finaces is wrong, i have 39 Passengers X $800 dollar it shows that the gross revenue is the same as the total gross , it should be 32000-5900 for fuel= Total Gross revenue but now its 25000 - 5900 = 250000 Total Gross revenue

4-Pilots get autoretire and get 2010 dollars , i dont know why.