Nearly finished tweaking, opinions gratefully received!

stuartpb

I am a newcomer to phpVMS, and am glad I found it to be honest. I nearly bought VaBase before I come across phpVMS. I have been messing around with the system for a week or so, and have finally come up with a look I am 75% happy with. I am leaving the site as is for now though, until I can get some second opinions. I have to concentrate on getting a forum on the site next and to try and get it as seamless as I can. Anyone who can offer some feedback on the site as it is now, it would be very welcome.

Cheers,

Stu

www.britair.net

PS thx for the hard work on phpVMS guys, I for one definitely appreciate it! :)

• Administrators

Very Nice  ;)

The only thing I noticed was the footer jumps out of the body at the bottom of the fleet list, probably missing a div tag there.

Let me know if you are ever interested in doing some graphics work, I am, and have been looking for a photoshop guru!

Thanks for the feedback:)

Sorted the fleet list page out, and it was a div tag missing on the footer.tpl. Thanks for that heads up.

I would love to get some more practice in if you need any graphic work doing, just let me know if you have anything in mind. I will be busy with the site for the next week or so though.

Cheers,

Stu