Revision 868: fixed graphs/route map, fixed airways table (drop airways table first)

Nabeel

• Administrators

Ok, drop the airways and navdb table, and try reinstalling.

869 will be coming soon, but for now,

lib/js/acarsmap.js

Around line 76 is this:

console.log(data[i]);

Just remove that line, and acars map should work again

• Administrators

not complete no its givving me the whole acars table from the database even flights who aren't flying

Crap, that was a debugging thing I did - I'll have that fixed in the next commit. I removed the time restriction so I can see all the flights, since I wasn't flying at the time.

I think nav points problem might have to do with the way I'm calculating distance, so I'm working on that.

http://dev.phpvms.net/routetest.php?depicao=SAWH&arricao=SBGR&route=GRA+UT101+MDP+UA310+CRR+UM540+POR+UA314+FLN+UW21+ANISE&submit=View+Route

But in the case of JUICE, the coordinate which is further is actually the correct one, so I'm trying to find out what the proper way of calculating is.

• Moderators

Nabeel

is working after the line removal

for the user that is complaining , is working as intent , you could reduce the time for acars clean up at your local.config by default will show the flights over the past 12 hours

firts off all i would like to say i am not complaining i am just telling what i get

if you look here you wil see what i mean

http://www.tnt-virtual.be/index.php/acars

some flight are more than a month old and as nabeel told it was an error of him

Hi Guys,

I also get the same errors as Joeri.

Aswell as that i also noticed when i accept/edit pireps via the admin panel they dont accept unless i click "Accept All Pireps". Also the style seems to go, all turns into a weird default sort of thing.

Oh, Ive rolled it back to the stable release until these errors are fixed.

Thomas.

• Moderators

Hi Guys,

I also get the same errors as Joeri.

Aswell as that i also noticed when i accept/edit pireps via the admin panel they dont accept unless i click "Accept All Pireps". Also the style seems to go, all turns into a weird default sort of thing.

Oh, Ive rolled it back to the stable release until these errors are fixed.

Thomas.

i think you are on the wrong version your errors where in the 264 something like that don't remember the correct one

i think you are on the wrong version your errors where in the 264 something like that don't remember the correct one

No Sir,

I always update the site when a new beta comes out, first on the dev site and then the main. Updated to 868 and these errors came up.

Thomas.

Joeri had that problem too, until he cleared his cache and refreshed. There were changes to the Javascript, but the files were cached so it did not clear up until he did that.

Yes Thats what i thought, But still didnt work after.

Im ok with the stable release though, When the live map issue (and any others) are fixed i will update. Its not a serious error so im not in a hurry to update.

• Administrators

Yes Thats what i thought, But still didnt work after.

Im ok with the stable release though, When the live map issue (and any others) are fixed i will update. Its not a serious error so im not in a hurry to update.

If you can install it on a dev site, and then open the firefox error console and report the errors to me which you're getting when you click the accept, that'd be a huge help

• Administrators

Hey , I got the route map , finances to work but on my acars i do not see the red line from D to A and what other major thing was fixed as the changelog is the same as the old one.

Do you see flights on the map? Look before in the thread there was one line to remove

• Administrators

Nevermind.

Your source is completely messed up.

All your javascript should go under that call in header.tpl.

I paste-binned your site source:

http://pastebin.com/m6e617560

Lines 1 to 71 are in the wrong place. They should go after where line 140 is now.

And then, lines 75 to 115 should also go under lines 140. (basically, all that stuff after the Template::Show('core_htmlhead.tpl') call in header.tpl.

Also delete lines 105 to 108. They're unnecessary and ruining the rest of your page, since they're calling an older version of jquery and the javascript includes. Not to mention, the paths are incorrect

ok i understand but it was working on the old version and not the new one , i never touched anything on the site since 1 month. What might be the problem, Will all my flights get deleted if i delete the Aircrafts from the DB , as there is old ones that i do not need.

• Administrators

ok i understand but it was working on the old version and not the new one , i never touched anything on the site since 1 month. What might be the problem, Will all my flights get deleted if i delete the Aircrafts from the DB , as there is old ones that i do not need.

Yes, but the new Google Maps version is more sensitive to improper syntax.

still no lUCK:( . Can you tell me which files might be affecting . As i know it is not Acars.tpl and not the js files because i deleted and replaced it , i replaced the header.tpl but no luck. What might be the problem :( . As it is tracking but not drawing the line .