SERIOUS ERROR WITH THE NEW UPDATE 869

Thomas

Hi Nabeel,

I suggest checking the 869 beta as there is a serious error,

Apart from the 2 maps not working it also changes the Expenses/Reports graph, It was saying that we lost 25 million pound! (ALOT!) However as i noticed this the CEO suggested we check the coding, So i rolled it back to the release version and hey presto! Finances back on track.

Just warning you.

Thomas.

Strange my maps are ok

as you can see here

http://www.kafly.net/index.php/acars

I'm flying right now (KFY2001 - Liberio Cunha)

and finances I did not see any errors on our data , except a pilot which sent a pirep that had 3.000.000 kilos of fuel used on a flight , but this was more a fsacars glitch than be a issue on phpvms.

• Administrators

Maps you have to update the templates - read the changelog.

Finances, well, did you do a pirep reset? The backend changed completely in this so they should be more accurate now. If you look at the pirep table, is there 'stuff' in the gross column (should have been automatically populated), does it equal the load * price? Are you expenses accurate? Check those things out

Maps you have to update the templates - read the changelog.

Finances, well, did you do a pirep reset? The backend changed completely in this so they should be more accurate now. If you look at the pirep table, is there 'stuff' in the gross column (should have been automatically populated), does it equal the load * price? Are you expenses accurate? Check those things out

Hi Nabeel,

I downgraded back to the stable release, im honestly just going to stay with that now until there is another, if there is another stable release.

Thomas.

• Administrators

Hi Nabeel,

I downgraded back to the stable release, im honestly just going to stay with that now until there is another, if there is another stable release.

Thomas.

Well, if you can export your pireps table for me. If you're having problems but other people aren't, I need to see what's going on so I can have a stable release.