Pilot Status not changing after being auto retired

TennShadow

Ok, first I did what sim pilot suggested on the below forum post. I made it where retired pilots don't show on the public pilot roster but do show on the backend pilot list and I set that no pilots can login if they are retired.

http://forum.phpvms.net/index.php?topic=2099.0

Anyways,  When I go look at an account that was auto retired their status doesn't change.  It still says "Active".  Is there a way that when a pilot auto retires their status changes on the backend so I won't have any issues seeing which pilots are in "Inactive" status?

Also, perhaps a sort function could be included to sort by active and inactive on the backend.  I'm running beta 868. 

Thanks,

Keith

Thanks

I wasn't really sure how auto retire worked so I set my dev site to retire after 1 day.  In the database the pilots were retired but if you looked at the pilot on the admin site it still said "Active" instead of "Inactive".

The reason I went with SimPilots mod was because even though they were "retired" in the DB they still were showing up on the pilot roster.  I wanted retired/inactive pilots not to show up.

So, they are being retired in the DB but there status in not changing.  I choose to mod on the public pilot_list.tpl because I wanted to see all the pilots on the backend.  That is why I was suggesting a filter based on active / inactive.