Map - Only active position to be shown or route from the XACARS Entry

markusr

Hi there,

i have a weired question.

We are using phpvms for our business virtual airline. So we have created a "schedule" and removed afterwards the App / Dep airports directly from the database with phpmyadmin. So every pilot can take his aircraft and fly where he wants to fly.

I have noticed now that when for example the pilot starts XACARS and the Fligthsim and loads a FlightNr. into XACARS (screenshot) than the live map shows the current position with the aircraft icon but also shows a route also on the map.

Here my question:

1) Can this be disabled, so that i only see the aircraft symbol and not the 2 Towers from Arrivial and depature airport connected with the red line ??

or

2) Can the card display the Arrivial and Depature airport connected with the red line based on the pilots entry from XACARS ??

Information for this Screenshot: The actual position on this shot from the aircraft was the US not Europe! So the coordinates are right and working.

253_e72bd7c79047daa834847ad3eb6888cb14ab1f2f

Hello Nabeel,

thanks for the link, but this does not fully answer the question regarding google maps display. There it is only explained how to set up dynamic routes, this i have succesfully done, but the live map display is showing some weird information.

Do you have another idea on this?

regards,

Markus