I8

pouzo

What, the one that says use Chrome?  ;D

Chrome is good. Works every time.

Anyways em I'm not really sure what's going on with your code here (had a look in chrome), what's the function of the "body" div? it just doesn't seem to do anything.

In IE I get the following errors:

Object expected, Line 77 Char 5

Object expected, Line 110 Char 3

That looks like your javascript though.

Other than that hard to tell, you blocked right clicking.

By the way - on a side note, when you decrease the size of the browser such that the "Pilot Center" tab thing moves over the rest of the page it moves it down creating a space, you should look into having that move over the header rather than displace it.

What, the one that says use Chrome?  ;D

Chrome is good. Works every time.

Anyways em I'm not really sure what's going on with your code here, what's the function of the "body" div? it just doesn't seem to do anything.

In IE I get the following errors:

Object expected, Line 77 Char 5

Object expected, Line 110 Char 3

That looks like your javascript though.

By the way - on a side note, when you decrease the size of the browser such that the "Pilot Center" tab thing moves over the rest of the page it moves it down creating a space, you should look into having that move over the header rather than displace it.

I know but i dont know how to fix the pilot center, i will try to look at it but my main concern is IE not working good, Is it from the CSS . If i give you the css will you be able to look into the problem. I really need help. Thank you