How to paginate PIREPS in the Admin Center?

Kalo

I would like to paginate the "View PIREPS" page in the Admin center where you are looking at individual pilot pages.

I have one pilot that has completed over 1300 PIREPS, and right now when I look at his PIREPS page to make edits, it takes a terribly long time to load because it is loading ALL 1300+ of his PIREPS on one page. If the page only showed 10 or 20 PIREPS per page it would be a lifesaver.

I was referred to FS Products website for a pagination module but I could not get it to work: http://fs-products.net/index.php/downloads/viewdownload/6-phpvms-modules/23-pagination-example

I copied the files into the correct areas, but there must be some kind of edits you have to make in the files them selves, which I do not know how to do (I do have dreamweaver to make these kind of edits). In addition, I believe this module may ONLY be for the public OPEN BIDS page, when I need the View Pireps page paginated in the ADMIN CENTER.

Would anyone be able to help me with this? Thanks!

P.S. Here is a picture of the PIREP page I would like paginated in case I did not describe it properly:

lmft.jpg