[SOLVED] Schedules Error

alblua

Hello phpVMS community,

I haven't been able to find a solution yet for this error, so I'll see if it's appropriate to start it as a new one.

On my schedules, there are a bunch of strict standards when finding flights causing pilots unable to get to bid on flights to fly for us.

You can kind of figure out that it's an issue.

Strict Standards: Accessing static property Schedules::$post as non static in /home/atvirtua/public_html/phpvms/core/modules/Schedules/Schedules.php on line 28
Strict Standards: Accessing static property Schedules::$post as non static in /home/atvirtua/public_html/phpvms/core/modules/Schedules/Schedules.php on line 178
Strict Standards: Accessing static property Schedules::$post as non static in /home/atvirtua/public_html/phpvms/core/modules/Schedules/Schedules.php on line 183
Strict Standards: Accessing static property Schedules::$post as non static in /home/atvirtua/public_html/phpvms/core/modules/Schedules/Schedules.php on line 188
Strict Standards: Accessing static property Schedules::$post as non static in /home/atvirtua/public_html/phpvms/core/modules/Schedules/Schedules.php on line 193

That's what I'm getting.

No, IT'S NOT THE CodonModule.class.php FILE.

I believe I have tried doing this in schedules.php:

ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED);

If I did, it didn't help at all.

Any fixes recommended to be done, it would be helpful. If the topic is a duplicate, maybe link to that thread?

No idea whether being not logged in will let you access this, but schedules are here: http://www.airtranvi...x.php/schedules

We also recently had a lot of problems with this and many errors in multiple module files in regards to PHP 5.4. Our host had upgraded us to 5.4 but luckily we were able to temporarily revert back to 5.2 however it will only be for a short time as it is a forced upgrade due to security issues.

I can see this is going to be a large problem for many VA's if they have similar issues or are using similar hosts.

Do we know when PHPVMS will be fully patched for 5.4 and when we might see an upgrade available to replace existing files?

Best Regards,

Darryl Brambilla

President & CEO

Canadian Virtual Airlines

• 2 weeks later...

I think that is a problem with php version 5.4, try to ask your host can you revert back to using 5.3. There are problems with phpvms and php 5.4

Hmm, did that once before in way back last year but eventually still updated back to the latest version. A fix now would be nice.

We also recently had a lot of problems with this and many errors in multiple module files in regards to PHP 5.4. Our host had upgraded us to 5.4 but luckily we were able to temporarily revert back to 5.2 however it will only be for a short time as it is a forced upgrade due to security issues.

I can see this is going to be a large problem for many VA's if they have similar issues or are using similar hosts.

Do we know when PHPVMS will be fully patched for 5.4 and when we might see an upgrade available to replace existing files?

Best Regards,

Darryl Brambilla

President & CEO

Canadian Virtual Airlines

It depends when the patch might come out; Nabeel is a bit busy apparently these days and with all of us pushing him, you probably can imagine his brain going KABLOOM. :P

• 7 months later...