[Solved] Lots of Errors

Steve Bartlett

I just installed PHPvms and when I get to the part that asks for my information as a the first pilot I am getting a crap load of errors, most of them having to do with Codonmodule.class.php. Here is an example of a few below:Strict Standards: Accessing static property PIREPAdmin::$post as non static in /home/xxxxx/public_html/phpvms/core/classes/CodonModule.class.php on line 67Strict Standards: Accessing static property PIREPAdmin::$get as non static in /home/xxxxx/public_html/phpvms/core/classes/CodonModule.class.php on line 68Strict Standards: Accessing static property PIREPAdmin::$controller as non static in /home/xxxxx/public_html/phpvms/core/classes/CodonModule.class.php on line 70Strict Standards: Accessing static property PIREPAdmin::$activeModule as non static in /home/xxxxx/public_html/phpvms/core/classes/CodonModule.class.php on line 73Strict Standards: Accessing static property PIREPAdmin::$controller as non static in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/phpvms/admin/modules/PIREPAdmin/PIREPAdmin.php on line 23I replaced personal information with the xxxxxAny help would be great Thank youSteve Bartlett

Hey Steve,

These errors are caused from you phpvms installation being on a host that is running their server's php on a 5.4+ platform. You can hide these errors, by replacing the following code inside your local.config.php found in line #139 in /core:

Config::Set('ERROR_LEVEL', E_ALL ^ E_STRICT);

This will just hide the errors, but may still render your page incorrectly because PhpVMS is currently only supported with php version 5.3 and below. To fix the latter, contact your technical support and ask them if they're able to revert your PHP version to 5.3. If they're not, the best solution is to change your host to something that's known to work with phpvms like TFDI, fivedev, or simpilotgroup.