Open-Source Project

levicosta201

It's wrong, but he repented. But I developed a module only free, you think it wrong?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I can see, all you've done to the GitHub is remove the remaining copyright tags and rename the folder? I really don't see how that translates to developing a module.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I can see, all you've done to the GitHub is remove the remaining copyright tags and rename the folder? I really don't see how that translates to developing a module.

I Do not say you're wrong. But what TrackFLight module does is display on a map the part the flights individually. The module I made it inserts rows in acarsmap, is different of the module TrackFLight, is not the same, am I wrong?

• Moderators

Hello,

I am the one who removed the github link from your previous thread. I have already got in touch with Manuel. He told me that this part of code has been written for you by him in order to do the "job" you want to do for your virtual airline. Based on your github commits, you can just edited the functions names and you have removed the copyright notice.

I do remove again the link. Please get in touch with Manuel in order to find a solution privately. Until then, please do not post again this part of code in this forum.

George

• Like 2

Hello,

I am the one who removed the github link from your previous thread. I have already got in touch with Manuel. He told me that this part of code has been written for you by him in order to do the "job" you want to do for your virtual airline. Based on your github commits, you can just edited the functions names and you have removed the copyright notice.

I do remove again the link. Please get in touch with Manuel in order to find a solution privately. Until then, please do not post again this part of code in this forum.

George

Can you tell me how to contact him?