Warning Module!

levicosta201

Anyone interested in a module that displays warning to the pilot? If interested I will be providing the module only $1. What the module does is basically: The administrator sends a warning to the pilot, the pilot receives this warning if the driver accumulates three reports the pilot is automatically removed from the Virtual Airline. What do you think?

• Moderators

I think this is pretty easy. You can just have a tabled which will show all the pilot's ordered by the warnings they have gotten. After that, the administrator will be able to decide what he wants to do with a specific pilot. Deleting pilots is not suggested because it will might cause problems with the va's statistics (i think but i have not tried it). If you won't do it, i can build a module like that for free.

George

I think this is pretty easy. You can just have a tabled which will show all the pilot's ordered by the warnings they have gotten. After that, the administrator will be able to decide what he wants to do with a specific pilot. Deleting pilots is not suggested because it will might cause problems with the va's statistics (i think but i have not tried it). If you won't do it, i can build a module like that for free.

George

Do as you wish. Whether it is easy or not, I do not care, I'm just developing, if you want to develop and deliver for free all right, only I'll densevolver mine and sell $ 1.