Time is Short Now Days

TAV1702

I just wanted to swing by and say hello to all and see how things were going? I am about 4 or 5 beta versions behind now as time slips by me. I have been finding myself in the hospital and doctors offices now when not at work. Makes it kind of hard to work on a website or even fly for that matter. I do find an hour a week to brew up a new batch of home brew beer though. :lol:

I hope to get back into the swing of things soon and I hope everyone here is doing well.

Have a great day/night B)

Ray

• Moderators

I just wanted to swing by and say hello to all and see how things were going? I am about 4 or 5 beta versions behind now as time slips by me. I have been finding myself in the hospital and doctors offices now when not at work. Makes it kind of hard to work on a website or even fly for that matter. I do find an hour a week to brew up a new batch of home brew beer though. :lol:

I hope to get back into the swing of things soon and I hope everyone here is doing well.

Have a great day/night B)

Ray

i know its difficould times to get on the virtual world, smae here in and out of dockters offices

but the beer you brew is it annyting up to belgium standards then i will drop by. :lol:

Gotta love real life sticking it's nose in our dam business! Ha ha ha

And I'm not quite sure if my Home Brew is up to Belgium standards yet. I am working on it however. B) I am also in the process of building a social networking website like myspace for home brewers. It is REALLLY rough right now. Here is a link to my profile page. Given a bit more time it should be good to go. Well as soon as I get time to get back on it that is.

http://beerfreaks.mweva.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

DON'T LAUGH! Ha ha ha like I said, it is rough, but it is getting there. It has blogs, bulletins, custom backgrounds for profiles, groups, build your own group page, and a load more stuff.

This is my project when not working on my VA site.

But anyhow, yeah I REALLY need to get back up to speed with my VA and get the website updated. The template is killing me and it burnt me out. I can not skin or do graphics and that basically put's the stomps on a website real fast like.

• Administrators

Ray,

I saw Dimebag the night before he was killed, in Niagara Falls - insane night. My old boss up there is a beer nut. I just drink the stuff :D

I'm finally getting back into vacentral... working on the newsfeed stuff now... coming up with va alliances (will rank those...), and just souping the site up overall

Well, went for my last scheduled hospital visit this morn and am well into a batch of my home brew and feeling fine. Lesson I learned long ago is do NOT work on a website buzzed. So I'm gonna let this one wear off a bit then jump on it! I hope all my doctor crap is over so I can get back with the program. Im am a few versions behind now and alll kinds of posts behind. gotta catch up on the latest info.