HELP! I can´t find the admin Panal

PilotMohamed

Hello everyone,

today I was almost finish with my new VA. I only ordered to chosse the template.

Than I turned off my computer and when I come back I can´t get to the Admin Panel of PHPvms. I

already read a lot off reports, here on the forum but nothings helps me.

I host my Website by 000host and everything had worked, and the problem is only, I can get to the Admin Panal of phpvms, I already now that the problem was the template, when I want to deleted the template I become a error in my page and if I inseret it back I get my DEFAULT Homepage. I already wrote in the broswer "www.(MYAIRLINE).com/admin" but nothing works I only get the error

"

An Error Was Encountered

Please login first"

If I can get to the Admin Panel, I will delete the template that I downloaded from the internet, because this template is the problem....

I hope that you can help me and sorry for my English.

• Moderators

First of all, 000webhost has a lot of problems with phpVMS. I would suggest you to move your website to another web hosting company. The error lets you know that you should log in in order to get into the template. Get into the www.(MYAIRLINE).com/index.php/login and use the login cretentials you submited during the installation of phpVMS. After that, you will be able to get into your admin center.

If I go to "www.(MYAIRLINE).com/index.php/login" I get to MY DEFAULT Homepage with the failed Template that I usw.

But I had not problems with 000webhost. I had a Admin Panal and somethings als that I need for my VA.

I have a another question: If I change my Webhoster, Is then deleted everything that I set at phpvms Admin Panel?

• Moderators

Ok, what you have to do if the following. Get into your web hosting control panel (cpanel)->phpmyadmin->find the database you use for the phpvms->get into your table_prefix_settings database table->edit the Current Skin and set on its value "crystal" (without the ""). After that, your website template will be the default one.

• Moderators

Sorry but you have to search it on your own too!! I said that if you have deleted the database, you have LOST ALL YOUR DATA! You will have to reinstall the phpvms in order to start working again from the start (0). If you have not deleted your database, you can do what i told you before.