ACARS Map problems

Flightkid

Ok weird problem searched around on the forums couldn't find anything on it. The data for the current ACARS is exported fine: legend-virtual.co.cc/action.php/acars/data but the map and table below don't display any of that data: http://www.legend-virtual.co.cc/index.php/acars. So I'm kind of stuck here not really sure where to start. I went through most of the scripts and compared them with a fresh install, but didn't see any problems. I can't figure out why it isn't working. Any help would be great! Thanks!

lol wow that is really weird I didn't even notice that. It's PHP 5.2 but the hosting is free from 000webhost.com they block a lot of features in PHP, the CEO for the VA bought a domain and a hosting plan so were switching over today I'll see if that changes anything, and post back here.

Guest Brian

Well 000WebHost uses a different type of backend that changes alot of things and modifys alot of things so you cant do certain things. That could be one of the issues,..

• Administrators

lol wow that is really weird I didn't even notice that. It's PHP 5.2 but the hosting is free from 000webhost.com they block a lot of features in PHP, the CEO for the VA bought a domain and a hosting plan so were switching over today I'll see if that changes anything, and post back here.

Gotcha, yeah, free hosts screw are very restrictive.