Schedule Searching

stuartpb

Before anyone points me to the docs or tells me to search, I have already :) I have read the all the info on what I want to do over and over, but I am a complete noob when it comes to PHP and just can't do what I am trying to do. I have been trying my best over the last few weeks to alter the schedule search form, to enhance it. I know it's been asked a million times before but I want to be able to add more filter/search options. Some examples of working code would be very much appreciated. A filter function similar to the one found on the admin schedules list page would be great, as would more search functions (by airline code and dep/arr country). I hate admitting defeat, but I have put some time and effort into doing this, and failed miserably. I really hope someone decides to have a look at this, who knows what they are doing, because it would enhance the schedule search page a lot. If anyone can suss it out, I am sure there is more than just me who would really appreciate it :)

Cheers,

Stu

• Administrators

I have a basic start that I built into a site for a va hosted on my server, and I know bueno93 has been looking for something like this as well which I said I would work on. If you guys can send me exactly what parameters you want to be able to search I will put it together here over the next 24 hours, or at least the php part of it, you guys can skin it.