PIREP will not export

TennShadow

Hi,

I've noticed that I now have 4 PIREPS waiting to be sent to VACentral. When I try to send it manually it will not work. I get the below errors.

FAILED exporting PIREP #42 - No response from API server

FAILED exporting PIREP #41 - No response from API server

FAILED exporting PIREP #40 - No response from API server

FAILED exporting PIREP #39 - No response from API server

Completed

Some people have stated that even though people are getting this error the PIREPS are showing up on VACentral. This is not the case with mine. It was working fine so I have no idea what went wrong. I'm on the latest beta and my airline is http://vacentral.net/airline/pva_patriotvirtualairlines

Thanks,

Keith

I am getting the same thing but all my pireps are up to date at VA Central. I just updated with to build 880 and am still showing 67 pireps to be exported. Here is the install chec and dbcheck list below. It is more of an annoyance than anything :rolleyes:

Thanks

Install Check

Checking PHP version
[OK] PHP version is 5.2.x

Checking connectivity...
[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...
[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

-- Checked 167 files, found 0 errors

Database Check

Checking phpvms_acarsdata...OK
Checking phpvms_adminlog...OK
Checking phpvms_aircraft...OK
Checking phpvms_airlines...OK
Checking phpvms_airports...OK
Checking phpvms_awards...OK
Checking phpvms_awardsgranted...OK
Checking phpvms_bids...OK
Checking phpvms_customfields...OK
Checking phpvms_downloads...OK
Checking phpvms_expenselog...OK
Checking phpvms_expenses...OK
Checking phpvms_fieldvalues...OK
Checking phpvms_financedata...OK
Checking phpvms_fuelprices...OK
Checking phpvms_groupmembers...OK
Checking phpvms_groups...OK
Checking phpvms_navdata...OK
Checking phpvms_news...OK
Checking phpvms_pages...OK
Checking phpvms_pilots...OK
Checking phpvms_pirepcomments...OK
Checking phpvms_pirepfields...OK
Checking phpvms_pireps...OK
Checking phpvms_pirepvalues...OK
Checking phpvms_ranks...OK
Checking phpvms_schedules...OK
Checking phpvms_sessions...OK
Checking phpvms_settings...OK
Checking phpvms_updates...OK

Here you go.

phpVMS Install CheckerInstall Check

Checking PHP version

[OK] PHP version is 5.2.x

Checking connectivity...

[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...

[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

-- Checked 167 files, found 0 errors

llju1 states his PIREPS are going anyways but that is not the case with me. Weird!

• Administrators

Yeah, I don't see anything in the error logs. Stupid question, but do you have your vaCentral API key set properly in your local.config.php file? That was the problem someone else has previously, but double check that that key is right?

Yeah, I don't see anything in the error logs. Stupid question, but do you have your vaCentral API key set properly in your local.config.php file? That was the problem someone else has previously, but double check that that key is right?

What is the va central Api key supposed to be. I have changed nothing in my config but who knows? here is what I have.

Config::Set('VACENTRAL_ENABLED', true);
Config::Set('VACENTRAL_API_SERVER', 'http://api.phpvms.net');
Config::Set('VACENTRAL_API_KEY', '477ebc9122d735461ca785c8b2937138');
Config::Set('CHECK_BETA_VERSION', true);

• Moderators

same here pireps aren't going to the server annymore last flight on the server showing is from last week but i just made a flight and its not showwing same for other pilots in the va.

api key is correct for me

No, that is not a stupid question at all. Sometimes the basic things are the issue.

Yes, I have the API key and it was working fine until the around the first of this month. I don't remember changing anything on my site around that time.

Thanks,

Keith

• Moderators

No, that is not a stupid question at all. Sometimes the basic things are the issue.

Yes, I have the API key and it was working fine until the around the first of this month. I don't remember changing anything on my site around that time.

Thanks,

Keith

same here last pirep going true was about 1.5 week ago

negative for me still the same error :( :(

EDIT: my hours are curently correct also the total flights but its not showing the last pireps that are send.

gr joeri

Same here. The hours are correct but the Va Central activity log still doesn't show my flights. Last on is a week and a half ago.

Keith

• Administrators

Try an export now. I just pushed a new update to the API server. Thanks joeri for letting me borrow your server. Next commit will have a few fixes to. Also, before you export, clear the phpvms_updates table.

It could still be a problem with the betas which then I have to dig a bit deeper, which I think I'll do anyway tomorrow. Seems like any VAs on release are working.

BTW Joeri, all your PIREPs were in the database, so it was all updates. But I'll poke around a bit more. I think there's something funky going on somewhere, which all the shuffling around that's been going on