phpVMS won't come up after moved to other server

Wingthor

After I moved my phpvms site to an other server I get this error message:

Notice: The template file "/var/www/phpvms//lib/skins/CURRENT_SKIN/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /var/www/phpvms/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 227

Recent Reports

No reports have been filed

Newest Pilots

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/phpvms/core/templates/frontpage_recentpilots.tpl on line 3

Users Online

There have been 0 user(s), and 1 guest(s) online in the past 20 minutes.

Notice: The template file "/var/www/phpvms//lib/skins/CURRENT_SKIN/footer.tpl" doesn't exist in /var/www/phpvms/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 227

What can that be?

Skin is default, crystal and the only one installed.

Regards

Wingthor

Make sure the paths are correct in local.config.php

Hum, I can't find any setting for SITE_ROOT in my local.config.php, the file ends with som days_long settings.

Which line is it? Or could you paste a line in a reply so I could adjust it to my site?

Regards

• Administrators

Hum, I can't find any setting for SITE_ROOT in my local.config.php, the file ends with som days_long settings.

Which line is it? Or could you paste a line in a reply so I could adjust it to my site?

Regards

There's on SITE_ROOT, that's figured out automatically.

The error you posted above - seems as though it can't connect to the database. Make sure those settings are correct

There's on SITE_ROOT, that's figured out automatically.

The error you posted above - seems as though it can't connect to the database. Make sure those settings are correct

I can connect to the database from CLI using the data given in local.config.php. However, when cheking the database in webmin, it gives me the following error:

SQL show index from `phpvms_acarsdata` failed : Table 'phpvms.phpvms_acarsdata' doesn't exist

But I can't see the relevanse. Like I told earlier I can connect to the database fine from CLI (Command Line Interface) on my Linux server.

Regards

• Administrators

I can connect to the database from CLI using the data given in local.config.php. However, when cheking the database in webmin, it gives me the following error:

SQL show index from `phpvms_acarsdata` failed : Table 'phpvms.phpvms_acarsdata' doesn't exist

But I can't see the relevanse. Like I told earlier I can connect to the database fine from CLI (Command Line Interface) on my Linux server.

Regards

Well, CLI is different. You have to make sure it's configured correctly to host on localhost or wherever your server is supposed to be setup. But in short, MySQL isn't setup correctly

Well, CLI is different. You have to make sure it's configured correctly to host on localhost or wherever your server is supposed to be setup. But in short, MySQL isn't setup correctly

The problem is that the database is gone corrupt. From the mysql.log I get the following error on a bunch of files, when clicking on to my site, one for every table gone corrupt:

Cannot find table phpvms/phpvms_pilots from the internal data dictionary

of InnoDB though the .frm file for the table exists. Maybe you

have deleted and recreated InnoDB data files but have forgotten

to delete the corresponding .frm files of InnoDB tables, or you

have moved .frm files to another database?

See

how you can resolve the problem.

So I better dig after the the database from the orginal site and hope they are OK there.

Think I can manage from here. Thanks for the help!!

Regards