Route question

hjhjhgjgjh

Sorry nabeel, i just need you to confirm one thing.. I am currently developing a script which outputs for example this: www.panam-airways.com/pdf and now i need the waypoints for it. Ok well let me explain. The script catches the route from the schedule which is selected (i just handover the schedule id and then, the script collects all the data and so on) Now lets say the flight goes from Berlin/Tegel (EDDT) to Frankfurt/Main (EDDF).. the route would be

BRANE Q201 BUREL M736 MAG Z20 RANIN T152 GED

and thats what you so far see in the flightplan.. What i want is to have the waypoints for this route so it would look like this:

BRANE GALKU BUREL LODRO MAG KENIG ORTAG BIRKA ESEGU BEBLA RANIN GED

As far as i heard, you have some method for this because there was something with navdata in the mysql database. Can you confirm that? And if so, from what version upwards is it possible to do that? Also, i would like to calculate the distance from waypoint to waypoint if possible.

With best regards

Tebin

• Administrators

In the latest betas, if you call

$routes_expanded = NavData::parseRoute($route_string);

It will expand out airways. There are still some bugs but it will be avail from 2.1. As for what it returns, it will return an array of objects, one object for each point which contains the coordinates and the type of point, and what airway that point belongs to. To get the distance, you can call SchedulesData::getDistanceBetweenPoints($lat1, $lng1, $lat2, $lng2), IIRC. You'd have to check the API for specifics