Revision 903: cache and template errors fixed

Nabeel

I Uploaded the new update to my test site this time. I get the navigation bars without the layout.tpl but it will not bring up any of the pages. if I use the layout.tpl I loose navigation but can see the content. I also get some symbols at the top of the page. I also can not change skins. I get this when I try to change skins.

Warning: Wrong parameter count for file_exists() in /hermes/web06b/b338/pow.llju1/htdocs/testsite/core/classes/CodonCache.class.php  on line 236

Warning: Wrong parameter count for file_exists() in /hermes/web06b/b338/pow.llju1/htdocs/testsite/core/classes/CodonCache.class.php on line 236

Warning: Wrong parameter count for file_exists() in /hermes/web06b/b338/pow.llju1/htdocs/testsite/core/classes/CodonCache.class.php on line 236

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software
Install Check

Checking PHP version
[OK] PHP version is 5.2.x

Checking connectivity...
[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...
[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files
[Error] /lib/js/jquery.form.js doesn't exist

-- Checked 168 files, found 1 errors

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software
Database Check

Checking phpvms_acarsdata...OK
Checking phpvms_adminlog...OK
Checking phpvms_aircraft...OK
Checking phpvms_airlines...OK
Checking phpvms_airports...OK
Checking phpvms_awards...OK
Checking phpvms_awardsgranted...OK
Checking phpvms_bids...OK
Checking phpvms_customfields...OK
Checking phpvms_downloads...OK
Checking phpvms_expenselog...OK
Checking phpvms_expenses...OK
Checking phpvms_fieldvalues...OK
Checking phpvms_financedata...OK
Checking phpvms_fuelprices...OK
Checking phpvms_groupmembers...OK
Checking phpvms_groups...OK
Checking phpvms_navdata...OK
Checking phpvms_news...OK
Checking phpvms_pages...OK
Checking phpvms_pilots...OK
Checking phpvms_pirepcomments...OK
Checking phpvms_pirepfields...OK
Checking phpvms_pireps...OK
Checking phpvms_pirepvalues...OK
Checking phpvms_ranks...OK
Checking phpvms_schedules...OK
Checking phpvms_sessions...OK
Checking phpvms_settings...OK
Checking phpvms_updates...OK

Guest lorathon

I downloaded this and tried it. I have since tried to add aircraft & airports. There were no aircraft or airports in the DB other than KJFK before I updated. I enter the information. It tells me that the airport/aircraft is added. The added aircraft and airport show up in phpadmin. But when I go to the aircraft tab in admin it shows zero aircraft in the fleet. If I go to the airport it just shows KJFK.

What did I do wrong? When you update are you supposed to delete the entire site and set it up again? I just copied the files in the zip right over whatever was there and then ran the update.php Is this correct?

Thanks,

Jeff

• Administrators

I downloaded this and tried it. I have since tried to add aircraft & airports. There were no aircraft or airports in the DB other than KJFK before I updated. I enter the information. It tells me that the airport/aircraft is added. The added aircraft and airport show up in phpadmin. But when I go to the aircraft tab in admin it shows zero aircraft in the fleet. If I go to the airport it just shows KJFK.

What did I do wrong? When you update are you supposed to delete the entire site and set it up again? I just copied the files in the zip right over whatever was there and then ran the update.php Is this correct?

Thanks,

Jeff

Seems like it's errors in the caching, weird. I'm looking into it.

Guest lorathon

Not sure if this matters but.

On my admin page it states the version as 2.1.903

in phpadmin under table phpvms_settings the version is stated as 2.0.854

I was looking for a way to check the version for my app and found that.

• Administrators

Not sure if this matters but.

On my admin page it states the version as 2.1.903

in phpadmin under table phpvms_settings the version is stated as 2.0.854

I was looking for a way to check the version for my app and found that.

Yeah the version is taken out of the DB now. I have to remove that entry from the settings table.

I'll take a look at these other issues, thanks for checking guys!!

Guest lorathon

I guess I should have asked this too.

Can I get an earlier version? If so where. If I go to the 900 rev thread I think it is the same download isn't it?

Guest lorathon

I got the map to work but found this.

Not sure if this is a bug or not.

ACARSData.class.php

/* Check the heading for the flight
		If none is specified, then point it straight to the arrival airport */
	if(empty($data['heading']) || !isset($data['heading'])
		&& isset($data['lat']) && isset($data['lng']))
	{
		/* Calculate an angle based on current coords and the
			destination coordinates */

$data['heading'] = intval(atan2(($data['lat'] - $arr_apt->lat), ($data['lng'] - $arr_apt->lng)) * 180/3.14);
		if(($data['lat'] - $data['lng']) < 0)
		{
			$data['heading'] += 180;
		}

if($data['heading'] < 0)
		{
			$data['heading'] += 360;
		}
	}
	else
	{
		$data['heading'] = 0;
	}

The else is dumping a zero into the heading when I send a good heading. If I comment it out (just the else part) then I get a good heading on the map. With it not commented out I get a zero. From the way I read it the else should run if there is a good heading being passed into $data['heading']. So then it replaces it with a "0".

• Administrators

Ahh you're right. I'm not sure why I did that haha, I think I was a bit too aggressive in clean up. And that shouldn't be empty() either, that will erase if there's a zero. Fixed on my side. Thanks!!

Guest lorathon

Confused as to how the route works. I searched the forum and am putting a route in as suggested from routefinder.

This is the route I stick in.

KLAX SID DAG J100 LAS J146 GLD J192 PWE J64 ALBRT J18 JOT J146 GIJ J554 JHW J70 LVZ STAR KJFK

when I click on view route in the admin section the map window starts to appear but never shows up. I cleared of the cache just in case that was the problem but no matter what I stick in the route I get nothing. Am I supposed to add the route waypoints to the navdata table? Because the table is empty.

Thanks,

Jeff

• Administrators

Confused as to how the route works. I searched the forum and am putting a route in as suggested from routefinder.

This is the route I stick in.

KLAX SID DAG J100 LAS J146 GLD J192 PWE J64 ALBRT J18 JOT J146 GIJ J554 JHW J70 LVZ STAR KJFK

when I click on view route in the admin section the map window starts to appear but never shows up. I cleared of the cache just in case that was the problem but no matter what I stick in the route I get nothing. Am I supposed to add the route waypoints to the navdata table? Because the table is empty.

Thanks,

Jeff

You have import the navdb, it should be in the /install folder. I don't install it by default since it's large.

With the map not showing up, that might be a bug

OK I uploaded the rev903 to my main site. first I backed up my core/cache files. then I did the up date. Only problem I had was my header with logos was gone so I got the stock PHPVMS header. NP I just remove the layout.tpl from my skins folder and it all works. It was the old cache files that was causing most of my problems. :D woot woot

Guest lorathon

I still have to delete the cache to see any new additions.

I updated the navdata table as instructed. I am still getting the no map showing with a long route. If I just put in one reference waypoint it shows the map but the waypoint is out in the middle of the pacific. No matter what waypoint I enter.

Image of the map of the waypoint in the pacific

post-451-12689292341476_thumb.jpg

Image of the no map window

post-451-12689292480897_thumb.jpg