Calculated Distances all Zero

CrashGordon

While we were using primarily standin routes which were essential placeholders so our pilots could fly anywhere, I didn't notice the problem since all flights were to and from the same point and thus always returned 0 as a distance. Now, however, I've added some standard routes to the schedule, yet no matter where they are, they calculate zero distance. Any ideas?

This isn't an urgent problem since I can calculate the distances on my own, but it would be handy to have this feature back.

Thanks.

• Administrators

While we were using primarily standin routes which were essential placeholders so our pilots could fly anywhere, I didn't notice the problem since all flights were to and from the same point and thus always returned 0 as a distance. Now, however, I've added some standard routes to the schedule, yet no matter where they are, they calculate zero distance. Any ideas?

This isn't an urgent problem since I can calculate the distances on my own, but it would be handy to have this feature back.

Thanks.

Hey - which version are you on? There was a bug with that I remember but IIRC it was fixed.

ugh, In ur schedule area have u tried re calculating distances?

Yep. It does the usual "Calculating..." and then goes to 0.

Fortunately, the distance is one of the few things I can enter without getting an error when I click on edit route. So, I can get the distance entered manually.

Oops. Now, I understand what you meant. It appears torecalculate the distances for the PIREPS, but the routes stay at zero.